Hold the leash by the handle, not the leash cord.
2.to lock brake
Slide the brake button forward firmly with your thumb until it clicks into the lock position.
3.to release the brake
Slide the brake button back firmly with your thumb until it clicks out of the lock position.
Special precautions and warnings
Because this leash is retractable, it requires special precautions to reduce the risk of injury.
Directions for use:
1. To operate: hold the retractable leash by the handle. Attach snap hook to the D-ring on your dog’s collar or harness. The leash tape will run freely.
2. To stop leash : push the brake button down firmly with your thumb. The brake will stay locked as long as the button is pushed.
3. To release Brake lock: Press the brake button forward with your thumb and slowly release the brake button. Make sure your dog is under control and continue use or remove the leash from the collar or harness.
1. Feature a stylish design and an ergonomic grip handle
2. Wide and stable belt smoothly retracts and extends, Excellent Germany steelspring and impot modern production process to ensure the back and forth Soft Grip Retractable Dog Lead life time successfully over 100000 times.
3. For active dog pet up to 25lbs(12 kg)
4. Retractable Tape Dog Leash Extends up to 10 Feet
5. Fast and reliable response by the short-stop one-handed braking system